"Cute GIF," you're probably thinking to yourself. "But what can this Jillian lady actually do for me?"
Good question, sassy reader! You can find the answer below. Of course, I tailor all of my work to fit your specific needs. Click here to let me know what you're looking for. Then, we can chat and figure out what type of package is right for you. You'll get stuff like:
- How To Work In An Office, According To Stock Photos
- I Used Embarrassing Icebreakers At A Marketing Conference. You Should Too.
- 10 Onion Articles That Perfectly Sum Up The Marketing Industry
- 5 Pieces Of Hilarious Branded Content That Will Inspire Your Editorial Strategy
I've also written jokes for Lucky Day Games and That's What She Said Games.
- 3 Amazing Onboarding Kits For New Hires
- Why GoPro Could Replace Red Bull As The King of Content Marketing
- Infographic: The Benefits of Internal Networking
- Global Meetings Research Report: What Event Planners Want In 2017
- Alysia Reiner, Producer and Star of Orange Is The New Black
- Ash Ambridge, Founder of House of Moxie
- Wilson Cleveland, Comedian and Producer
I love helping brands with their event coverage. I've made Twitter topics trend nationally for events, and achieved a newsletter open rate of 65%. Don't you want that type of attention-grabbing copy for your event?
- Three days of tweeting for Dreamforce 2016, Salesforce's conference/week-long open bar. I wrote this piece for The Content Strategist about my experience.
- Two days of tweeting for Transition 2016, Percolate's marketing conference. Got #Transition2016 to trend nationally.
- One day of tweeting for BinderCon 2015 and 2016, a conference for female-identifying writers. Got writer Anna Quindlen and #BinderCon to trend nationally.
- One day of tweeting for Convene Summit 2016
Promotional Blog Posts
I can also attend conferences on behalf of your company, and provide comprehensive notes on what you missed.
You made it to the bottom of the page! Huzzah! Bet you didn't expect some of my entries to the New Yorker caption contest to be here, did you?